Smart charging pile communication solution
As people’s awareness of environmental protection increases and countries around the world promote and support energy vehicles, energy vehicles will occupy an important position in the future automotive market. my country's State Grid and China Southern Power Grid have invested heavily in the construction of electric vehicle charging stations and charging piles and other supporting charging facilities related to new energy vehicles. With the two major power grids, they have formulated plans to build electric vehicle charging stations and charging piles on a large scale across the country. , The construction of electric vehicle charging stations has entered the fast lane.
The intelligent charging pile communication solution will use industrial Ethernet switch + 4G network transmission technology to realize data statistics and management operations within the station and remotely. The realization of the back-end charging management center service platform includes membership card issuance management services, sub-station monitoring management servers, SMS platforms, etc. The complete communication solution provided by Sanwang Communication is realized and the front-end part mainly includes charging pile terminal controllers and video monitoring systems Interconnect communication and battery management functions.
It can realize functions such as user authentication, balance inquiry, and billing inquiry by self-service card swiping at the terminal of electric vehicle charging station, and it can also provide voice output interface to realize voice interaction. The user can select the charging mode according to the instructions of the LCD display: such as charging on time, charging according to power, automatic full, charging according to mileage, etc.; while charging, it is connected to the battery management system to monitor the working status of the battery (battery voltage , Current and temperature), predict the battery capacity (SOC) of the power battery and the corresponding remaining mileage, and perform battery management to avoid over-discharge, over-charge, over-heat and serious voltage imbalance between single cells, to the greatest extent Utilize battery storage capacity and cycle life effectively.
(1) Real-time and reliability requirements
The SW-Ring redundancy time of Sanwang's industrial Ethernet switches is less than or equal to 20ms. The redundant ring network technology ensures that the grid can be restored in time after a grid is interrupted. It also uses broadcast storm suppression, multicast, QOS, ACL, etc. to ensure data communication Stable, real-time transmission.
(2) Anti-interference ability requirements
In the smart charging pile communication solution, the communication equipment is installed in the charging pile and needs to be protected from rain, wind, dust, corrosion, and electromagnetic interference. The industrial Ethernet switch of Sanwang Communication adopts industrial four-level design, IP40, no fan, operating temperature of -40～85℃, ESD15KV protection and surge protection of 4.5KV.
(3) Performance-price ratio requirements
The number of charging piles in the future will be very large, and the demand for communication is a large and complex communication network with multiple nodes and multiple levels, which is a large investment project. Therefore, the design of the communication system should not only reduce the cost as much as possible, but also meet the practical requirements.
(4) Low operation and maintenance costs
To be easy to build, easy to use, easy to maintain
(5) Flexible network topology
Topologically different networking modes according to the actual application situation on site: redundant ring network, intersecting ring, tangent ring, coupling ring, etc.
Sanwang Communications provides safe and stable industrial Ethernet switches to form a redundant ring network communication network, which can effectively realize the real-time monitoring and control of the photovoltaic power station monitoring system, and realize the safe and stable operation of the photovoltaic power generation monitoring system; it also provides convenient and easy-to-use Network management system.
1. In terms of communication equipment: Sanwang Communication Industrial Ethernet switch adopts industrial four-level modular design, which can be accurately configured according to actual application requirements, and adopts redundant ring network technology of industrial Ethernet switch SW-Ring≤20ms. The networking mode is very flexible, and can form star, ring and other networks to meet the needs of the complex geographical environment of wind power generation sites.
2. Sanwang Communication Industrial Ethernet Switches have passed the testing and certification of domestic and foreign authoritative organizations, such as the State Electric Power Research Institute, State Grid Electric Power Research Institute, CE, FCC, UL and other certifications, and the working temperature is -40℃～+ 85℃, the protection level reaches IP40, and the port configuration can be flexibly configured according to actual needs.
3. Sanwang Communication provides one-stop solutions. Sanwang Communication can provide industrial-grade switches, industrial-grade photoelectric converters, industrial-grade serial server and communication-related lightning protection equipment.
- 86-18938645642（Manager Wu）
- Address: unit C, 8 / F, building a, anlibang science and Technology Park, Xitian first industrial zone, Gongming street, Guangming New District, Shenzhen
- Shaanxi Xi'an Office
Contact person: Manager Zhang 02988283137 15389041752